A Little Coaxing

This little guy was not too sure about me hanging around or taking pictures of him. Having a two year old myself, I can surely attest to all the things you are willing to do to get your child to cooperate. After several attempts to coax a smile out of him with keys, cell phones and yes even a sucker; we finally decided to hit the playground... and it worked like a charm. He had a ball sliding with mom and dad. It didn't take long and he couldn't resist flashing me that little grin! And what a cutie, I think he would of stayed there all night playing if it weren't for the irresistible ice cream bribe!! :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, just those two pictures are beautiful by themselves, thank you so much. I love what you said about Aiden too :) I was so stressed about the photo shoot but you were so incredibly patient with Aiden, thank you so much. I can't wait to see the rest!

Jenny

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!!