It's Our Turn...

As you can see from this blog I have spent all of October and booked through November for family and children portraits... mostly for the holidays. So I thought while on vacation with my family why not take our family pictures! :) And having said that... let me just tell you I totally empathize with all you mothers out there that want that family picture and is determined to do it themselves. It is definitely worth it to have someone else do them even when you are a photographer! Totally excited to take our 1st family picture with the baby I have to say they did not turn out bad... We took our annual family trip to the coast and did them on the beach. Of course we picked the worst time of the day for lighting but nap time & lunchtime takes residence when you packing around kids!! :) I hope you all enjoy this little sneak peek into my life and hope you all have a great Halloween!

No comments: